cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tree on Aerial Line

Journeyman

Tree on Aerial Line

To whom it may concern,

I am the park superintendent of a portion of the Katy Trail, and I am having great deal of difficulty locating an actual person to speak to about a tree on one's of Sprint's overhead telephone lines over the Katy Trail. The tree could fall at anytime on the line.

Thanks,

Daniel Brigman

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Tree on Aerial Line

are you positive its a power line running to the tower? usually all power running to a tower is underground for this specific reason. edit out your phone number if possible the site itself is fully searchable by a ton of search engines out there so tons of people can see your number. once an agent pops in they will send you a private message and the number can go in there. mind giving a zip code and some close by cross streets so the agents can flag that tower to be checked up on?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Re: Tree on Aerial Line

I'll send this over to our network team, and try to get someone in contact with you. I did receive your  email with your contact information.  Thank you!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Tags (1)
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.