cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte galaxy watch note 9

Go to solution
Journeyman

Volte galaxy watch note 9

When will volte work this is really horrible every other carrier has it.  The company makes excuses and doesnt answer their customers.  WHEN WILL VOLTE COME OUT AND BE STABLE!?  I doubt any one will address this my 1000 dollar handset is crippled by the network I use I really want to switch and I will if things like this dont change and soon 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
86 REPLIES 86
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Volte galaxy watch note 9

Stay tuned to Community, for the roll out of software updates for your device. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

5 years later and still no volte. 4 months after this request was asked. Still no volte. Absolutely awful and deceitful service. Every person who has purchased a LTE enabled watch should be refunded their money. This company is absolutely unable to provide service for customers. Hell, after 5 months I'm still waiting for my lease credits to kick in. Apparently keeping paperwork on customer sales is also too difficult for this company.

I hear ya anthonysalotto. The wait is almost over. In late 2018 VoLTE was soft launched into a test market. The testing went well, and as of Jan. 2019 new Cities and States started being added almost daily. The projection is to have a full nation wide launch by mid-2019. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Hi there. I don't see any voLTE update info for Moto Z2 force.
I still have calling plus beta s/w on my phone. Any news on the progress?
Thanks

We are working on getting updates for this. It should be out soon!

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Thanks for replying

You're welcome. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I'm so ready to leave Sprint over this! They have told me so many lies and promised since December 2018 that it will be any day! It is seriously affecting my business. I'm going to take my 5 lines else where! I can't talk on the phone and schedule an appt on the go. Sprint should have NEVER released a $1000 phone without the capability! Seriously disappointing!

Journeyman

Yet another software update for the galaxy note 9 downloaded today, and still no volte, only disappointment. Yet people who purchased and activated the samsung galaxy watch and pay $15 a month for the service still are not able to successfully activate their watches. That's unethical to charge someone  for a service that's not available "yet". Exactly when will the abilitly to activate a galaxy watch standalone be available to sprint customer who are paying for the service, and what is sprint going to do for those customers about the months of service they have paid for already without the ability to have used it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been with Sprint for 15 years.  This VoLTE thing is what is going to push me away as well.  Upgrading from an S8+ to a Note 9 lost me the ability to use voice and data simultaneously and it's going on a year. 

I understand that it can be frustrating. We are currently updating constantly to roll it all out soon. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.