cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte galaxy watch note 9

Go to solution
Wizard

Re: Volte galaxy watch note 9

Alrighty. I can check to make sure. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Just downloaded and installed July security update for the Note 9.  Sadly, no VoLTE...

Journeyman

Not surprised.  In fact at this point with the merger green lit, I would doubt we'll see it as part of the Sprint network but rather when Sprint users get cutover to T Mobile.

Journeyman

**bleep** just did an update on my note 9 this morning thinking maybe volte would get enabled but no no no  when i got this phone i was told volte was going to come on the phone but a year later and still nothing all of these other samsung phones have volte beside the main one  

Bought my son a samsung a50 and it has volte but a 1k phone doesn't 

Journeyman

I have given up all hope. I'm ready to just switch carriers, after 15 years with Sprint. At least my watch will have it's full capabilities with any other carrier. And, I won't have to hear any more empty promises about "coming soon". 

Journeyman

I'm 15 years with them and I am close to being gone too.  The Note 10 will have Volte, but if I am forced to buy a new phone to do what this phone is capable of and should be doing, then it will be with a different carrier.

Journeyman

I actually pre-ordered the Note 10+. Then cancelled it. It is supposed to be VoLTE ready. But, they're releasing it as 4g. Ridiculous! A month after all the 4g's are available, they're supposed to release the Note 10 & 10+ as 5g. I pre-ordered assuming it would be 5g. Luckily, I was able to cancel my order. Why any carrier would release a brand new phone that isn't capable of 5g is beyond me. 

Journeyman

Honestly unless someone from Sprint proper says otherwise, I wouldn't expect *any* new features / functions from Sprint (retroactive VoLTE, 5G).  I suspect that any and all work is going into cutting over / integration into T Mobile.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I lost all hope as well, and I don't want t-mo either.   I've waited and waited.  Combined I have over 10 yrs, sprint used to be the best as far as plans and uses but has gotten out of hand with let downs.   And was tired of my bill being $600 a month.   I switched to vzw last night for half the price.

Journeyman

As soon as my last 2 devices are paid off, I'm done.

Journeyman

August security update came tonight.  Guess what didnt...

Journeyman

It's not coming. Even the people whom are supposed to reply to these posts, have quit responding.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.