cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte galaxy watch note 9

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Volte galaxy watch note 9

Hahahaha, this thread got started almost 7 months ago! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, it's almost comical now.  I cant blame the mods for not responding as they are just in the middle.  Hopefully the last mod who spoke fixed the watch problem one of the users had.

Journeyman

That was me. And, nope! Apparently the update is holding everything up........ 

My watch is on my wrist. Service for my watch is being paid for. My Note 9 is in my hand. Service is being paid for. Man, I have all the tools I need. Except, I an update..... 

But, supposedly it will be coming soon. 

I guess it's my fault. I should have asked what sort of timeline Sprint is on, so I could get a better definition of what "soon" means. On a timeline of 10,000 years, 5 years is acceptable as soon.

Journeyman

That's a shame.  Yeah I had an S8+ and when the Note 9 came out I really wanted it.  Who knew an upgraded flagship phone wouldn't allow the same features as the phone it replaced.  I dont want a Note 10 yet.  With trade in value, I'd still have to pay $600 just to get that phone that does what this one is capable of and should do, only to have to upgrade when 5g is up and running, which is when I'd want a new phone.

Journeyman

Sprint should allow their customers out of their contracts for not informing them of this defect prior to selling them a phone.

Journeyman

Would be nice if they did something.  The stars aligned for me on a good Note 10+ deal so I did upgrade this past weekend.  It's so nice to have volte, just sad to have had to drop some coin I didnt want to spend to get it.  The phone is really nice though.  Here's the funny part.  With the Note 9 I had 50gb of hotspot for free on my plan.  I didnt change the plan at all, just had to extend the contract, but now, you guessed it, no hotspot.  So now I have to call and complain about something else.  It never ends.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

No reason to call. You can send us a PM. We can look into that. 

Journeyman

What info is needed?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

We would need your account info to access account to check what is going on. When you try to activate hot spot what does it do?

Journeyman

It pops up that I am not subscribed

Journeyman

Does your Galaxy Watch stand alone, now? With the Note 10+.

Journeyman

Kevin I am now one of the posters who has a watch

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.