cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Booster?

Highlighted
Journeyman

WiFi Booster?

Does Sprint offer any Wifi Boosters. I have documented reception problems. I have been told they could send me a AirWave, but I do not have access to cable (not in my area). I am at 1 to 2 bars on 4G by a window or a little better outside the home. Does Sprint have a Booster (with outside antenna?) or can sombody recomment a booster? Cross streets Telegraph and St Pauls road 21132.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: WiFi Booster?

Hello ClayCassell.

Thanks for the question. Sprint offers a signal booster, called an Airrave. Unfortunately you need to have high speed internet at home in order for it to work. We do not offer a Booster with an outside antenna. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Did you recently move to that area? What type of device do you have?

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

We have been having issues all along. Have Samsung S7s (wife and I) we have to either go outside or stand by windows to get phone calls. Have called several months ago and had the phones "activated", and the issue was to have been documented We were told to call back the folliwing day to see about getting a airwave. However it would not work in our situation. Any other suggestions?

Highlighted

ClayCassell

We don't see any issues in the area. Lets take a look into your account and see if there is anything causing it from this end. Please reply to my Private Message.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.