cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube Notifications Not Downloading on Note 8

Journeyman

YouTube Notifications Not Downloading on Note 8

After engaging the Battery Power Saving mode, I was no longer able to get all of my app notifications, with YouTube being one of them. I know this is an issue particular to this phone, as I am getting notifications on my other device.

I have taken all of the necessary steps: Reboot. Power off. Verified notifications are allowed. Updated my profile. 

Didn't experience this until the Power Save mode.

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: YouTube Notifications Not Downloading on Note 8

since its affecting multiple apps its safe to say its the power saving mode. this will either end up being fixed in a device update from Samsung or that is just how the power saving mode works on the Note 8.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

Re: YouTube Notifications Not Downloading on Note 8

is this the regular power saving mode or is it the more heavy duty power saver mode? i think you can select which apps are able to push notifications while on power saving mode..or maybe thats just with the extreme mode..cant remember
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.