cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep** Sprint?!?!?!?

Journeyman

**bleep** Sprint?!?!?!?

My Samsung S8+ has had spotty service since I first activated it and in the past week, I have had no data service. I make a living driving for Uber and Lyft and have not been able to work. Where are you with addressing this issue? This is unacceptable especially since I'm paying so much for services. 

I'm from Hartford, CT and have been a loyal customer for 8 years. Im really disappointed and am beginning to look into other companies. 

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: **bleep** Sprint?!?!?!?

the agents will need a tad bit more info to start looking into this..starting with cross streets for that zip code so they have a starting point..checking the tower that usually covers you and moving out from there. what all have you attempted so far on your side so they dont run you through the same gauntlet..does it improve in any locations compared to others? are there any other Sprint phones around you and are they having the same issues? and is your phone fully updated? there have been one or two updates that have pushed out since its release.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.