cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

city wide tower check

GrandMaster

city wide tower check

full roaming across all of 95965 and 95966..two other cities are affected as well more than likely due to the fires currently. any info on this? this is affecting Virgin mobile as well as Boost...and ATT...and TMO. oddly enough the fires are out the outskirts of 95966 and 95965 so not fully sure why theyre roaming. multiple lines affected that are NOT on the same account.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: city wide tower check

We definitely have some impacted towers from the fires; it's not generally stated as tower issue per se but in some of the necessary supports for the network.  There are also some fairly significant safety concerns that are keeping field technicians from getting to the areas faster but we will get you back online as quickly as we can.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

GrandMaster

Re: city wide tower check

pretty crazy that its affecting us. all im seeing over FB are different carriers without service lol. i can live with it on my end..now that the wind has kicked back up again im sure those fires are going to be just peachy lol.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.