cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant make calls from home

Highlighted
Journeyman

i cant make calls from home

i barely get 2 bars out in the middle of my street and in my house with wifi calling on a have no connection and cant receive or make calls. 98584 E annas way and budd st.  the coverage area map says im in good area??/wth and my cost for service just went up? ATM im in my house at desk with router 2 ft away from phone and it says roam and 1 signal bar???

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: i cant make calls from home

wifi calling doesnt make your bars jump up..unplug your router for a couple minutes..plug it back in..let it fully boot..then try again with wifi calling.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Re: i cant make calls from home

Hey dbgmaiden, we definitely understand how inconvenient this situation may be for you.

Have you tried the steps provided by Fireguy_6364? Are you still having issues with Wi-Fi Calling? In all cases, for further assistance, please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.