cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i recently bought the iphone 7 plus and i only get 3G or worse only 1x thats it i pay alot in this c

Journeyman

i recently bought the iphone 7 plus and i only get 3G or worse only 1x thats it i pay alot in this c

So for today my iPhone 7plus has only been on 3g and 1x. I don't understand why, I am always in the same area. This is sooo  Inconvenient due to me using my email for work and such. Please explain, I have shut my phone off and on, even tried connecting to WiFi. 

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: i recently bought the iphone 7 plus and i only get 3G or worse only 1x thats it i pay alot in th

I'm assuming you bought the device through Sprint?

Have you had a rep look at the towers in your area? If not, post your zipcode and nearest cross streets.

You mention your always in the same area. Does it get 3G, LTE or WiFi in any other areas?

Have you tried a network reset? This will purge the Sprint network settings and renegotiate a network connection, update the PRL and Profile and any network related settings that pertain to Sprint. If you haven't, you can try from your dial pad by dialing the following,

# # 25327 #

and follow  the on screen prompts.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Sprint Social Care

Re: i recently bought the iphone 7 plus and i only get 3G or worse only 1x thats it i pay alot in...

Hey Aleromero03, I see that your issue is being address in another thread. Reply back as soon as possible.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.