cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service 24104

Highlighted
Journeyman

no service 24104

any idea of when more towers will be available in the 24104 area...very bad service area...limited signal.. i though when the purchase of NTELOS took place this would get better

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: no service 24104

Don't hold your breath! I live in the second most populous area in the US per sq. mile and can't get over 5mbps in my house, or pretty much anywhere in my area for that matter. Been waiting over a year for upgraded towers. Good luck
GrandMaster

it takes a tad bit more than snapping their fingers to get those towers upgraded..as in they must get permits, site permissions if they are on someones private properts etc etc..its going to take them time not to mention there are more than likely going to be multiple tower upgrades happening to them..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I'm completely aware it takes longer than a snap of a finger. Being that I like to try different cell services, and sprint is the last one for me to test out, it is extremely far behind in data services. I want people to know to expect very slow speeds, Mahbe you should get a glimpse of what your missing fireguy.
Sprint Social Care

Hey guys! Sprint is continually working to expand our cell sites and their ability to support more areas. Throughout the year we will be making major updates to your market, after this time it is possible that the signal strength in this area may improve. You can also learn more about what we are doing to improve our network by visiting, www.sprint.com/network.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

what im missing? just ran a speed test while inside of a warehouse...in a semi small city. 48ms ping...51.80Mbps download..6.37Mbps upload..right as rain in my neck of the woods..then again im not in an area that tower upgrades were restricted due to tower ownership at that time...im on the West Coast.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.