cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint callers (wireless or long distance landline) are rarely able to call my business number.

Journeyman

Sprint callers (wireless or long distance landline) are rarely able to call my business number.

Sprint callers (wireless or long distance landline) are rarely able to call my business number in the 52241 zip code.

Is there anyway to alert the right people at Sprint that calls from Sprint customers are not reaching my local phone provider's switchboard?

4 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint callers (wireless or long distance landline) are rarely able to call my business number.

you are also through Sprint or no?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint callers (wireless or long distance landline) are rarely able to call my business number.

I'm unfortunately on a landline from a local internet/phone/television cooperative---nobody else has a line to our building.  I troubleshooted this problem on my end, and they mentioned that the calls were not even showing up on their switchboard.  All of the callers were on Sprint in some form.  I have no other avenue to solve this problem, and I'm missing important calls from customers and vendors Smiley Sad

GrandMaster

wonder if the Sprint customers not getting their calls to go through to you are on regular mobile voice or if they are calling you from wifi calling? shouldnt make a difference but just seems odd that they would be restricted somehow. theres gotta be something linking all those people together. something they are all doing or how they are trying to place the call that is causing it.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

are you a Sprint customer as well though? if so you can do some additional testing on your end to see where the disconnect is. or if you know anyone that has a Sprint phone they can help try to narrow down where the problem is coming in at.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.