cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tossing out some kudos to the Sprint network when it was truly needed during a city wide evacuation.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Tossing out some kudos to the Sprint network when it was truly needed during a city wide evacuation.

I must say i was pretty impressed that Sprints network held strong to the onslaught of people all trying to use their phones at once when we got the dreaded city wide evacuation due to a spillway/emergency spillway failure in Northern California. My GF and her side of the family all are with a competitive carrier (not trying to smash on them in any way or form..but their carriers name starts with a V Smiley Very Happy ) were constantly either kicked off of their calls or just couldn't get any calls to go through due to the towers being over capacity with people..My side of the family on the other hand are with Sprint and had zero issues staying in contact with each other whether it be through calls, text and or sending each other videos of what we were seeing. Job well done on making the network in my area solid. *high five*
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.