Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

19102 No data

Highlighted
Journeyman

19102 No data

Hello:

I've posted under another "data connection" issue and still no remedies. I've reset my network (I have an iPhone and had to learn to do it) and I've resorted to changing to airplane mode to get sometime of data going after i turn it off...please help!!!

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

That isn't good. What is the nearest cross streets? I will check into tower issues. 

Highlighted

Arch & 16th Streets

Highlighted

Thank you. It looks like the towers are good. 

Can you try popping out your SIM card, and popping it back in? 

Highlighted

Done. But it's still a no go...no service. I have 2-3 bars and the LTE is showing, but still nothing.

Highlighted

That is good. After a reset of the SIM, it can take sometime for everything to load back up. 

You can now do network refresh. Go into settings, scroll to system updates, and update the network profile. 

I don't have an option to "update network profile" for the iPhone XR. I can reset the network, but that's it.

Highlighted

I am sorry. That would be my fault. 

Please go into settings under general, scroll to reset, and reset the network settings. 

Highlighted

it's ok....just a little frustrated that it's not working anymore when it was not having issues a little while ago. and no one can tell me why.... also, resetting my network connections doesn't fix the issue...it's still no data...it's showing as being "offline" which doesn't do anything

Highlighted

Hmm sounds like I need to dive deeper into this. Can you send me a PM with account details?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat