cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G, x1 Extended, No LTE

Highlighted
Journeyman

3G, x1 Extended, No LTE

So recently my iPhone 7 has not been letting me do much of anything around my area; 62957, and nearest crossing being State Highway Route 3, and Grapevine Trail. I've never had these issues before, or such awful service. I go from full bars, full service, 4G LTE, to no service, 3G but no internet data connection whatsoever, and on to x1, and extended. Then it just alternates between 3G and x1. It's infuriating given I use my iPhone for everything, including a hotspot, and it's NOT cheap. I'm going on nearly a week now with no luck in resolving the issue. I have done everything I can possibly Google, both updating to the most recent software version, as well as ##873283# to update the PRL. I'm at a loss. Can anyone please help me? My phone will receive service and full 4G LTE, right up to when I get to that crossroads. I can't even use my phone while I'm at home. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

the problem only happens in that one specific area though correct? gotta be a tower issue.. you posted all the info the agent will need (super high five on that one..you have no idea how many people dont include anything like that...im talking run at each other and jump type super high five...which is good lol).

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Community Manager

There was a backhaul outage at your location.  It was resolved on Saturday, so hopefully, you should notice improvement.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat