cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 bars LTE - NO DATA - S9

Highlighted
Journeyman

4 bars LTE - NO DATA - S9

Could someone please assist? For the past several days I've had issues with apps being able to connect. I consistently have 4-5 bars with LTE but pretty much any app I try to use rarely is able to connect. My device is fully updated, I've reset my Profile and PRL and restarted my phone. This forum is full of people having these issues. I don't understand why this is such a constant, reoccurring issue with Sprint. Aside from checking my zip code can anything more actually be accomplished on this forum?

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted

@CBRADY10
I think you might need to read you contract.
I don;t think there is true unlimited from any carrier, yes unlimited data but not unlimited 4G LTE data.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted

I have the same problem at home and work. Both very close together.  I have full bars of LTE on my note 9, but no data at all. I have tried every troubleshooting step there is. (Prl update, profile update, wipe cache, complete phone wipe and reset, magic box, ##72786#, 3 new sim cards, multiple trips to sprint stores, too many calls to customer service to count. The last two calls were escalated. 1st one, I was told that they would exchange my phone for a refurbished one.  Said they would call back on a certain day to set it up. Never called. I called back last week,  this time,after threatening to leave for AT&T or Verizon, gave me a little money off, and promised to call back on Tuesday, Had to work on getting me a new phone.  SUPRISE, SUPRISE, never called! I have figured out though,  that if I turned LTE off data works on 3g, but that is a pain to switch all the time. Way to much money for LTE not to work where I spend 90% of my time!

Highlighted

Can toy check something for me, go to settings and search MIN.

Should be the first result, see what number is in there, is it the same number as your phone number? 

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted

also is this while indoors? outside? mainly in one general location? does it work fine in other areas?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

@CusePop - We can take a look into what is going on. Sounds like you have tried almost everything already. Is the phone up to date on software?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat