cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6splus New Orleans area data connection slow

Journeyman

6splus New Orleans area data connection slow

I have been having issues for months, but never looked into fixes.  My data connection is unreliable.  It goes from Lte to 1x to non existent.  I use various apps that I need to work and update as I am using them (ie; maps) for directions, etc.  I live in the New Orleans area and can be next to my co worker and we can use same app with different service providers and I will not receive the updates that he gets on the app.  What can be done to fix this problem?  

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: 6splus New Orleans area data connection slow

The basic troubleshooting would be where we start, with a data profile update and reset network settings. I would also like to review the towers and coverage attached to your account. I'm going to send you a private message to get started. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Through private message I was told that a tower is down in my area and until this can get fixed and up and running my phone cannot be fixed or troubleshooting done. I explained that on yesterday I drove thru st charles, terrebonne, and lafourche parishes but was told bc one tower is done it makes the others overloaded and service will be slow.  These responses are not helpful and don’t solve any of my phone issues.  Plus I am paying for services that I am not receiving.  I am trying to find other reps to help me.  

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I'm not sure where the miscommunication came up. We can troubleshoot the phone with updating the data profile and resetting the network settings. However, with the disabled tower, the processes may not be successful. I'm still here for you if you would like the steps to take for the troubleshooting. 

Our main concern is getting your service working the way it's supposed to be. Once the phone is working properly, I can review the account for a credit. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat