Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave Not Connecting

Journeyman

Airave Not Connecting

So I have been having terrivle issues with Sprint regarding signal and data issues every since I opened an account back in August. 
after several calls complaining about no signal, dropped calls, unable to be understood while on calls, data no loading etc they finally recommended sending out an airave since the magic box was not serviceable at my address. I accepted, received in mail and plugged it in as directed. All green solid lights besides ONE. The LTE flashes red. It’s been doing it for a couple months now and nothing worked that they reconmdeded and after several different explanations, I decided that in either not serviceable or they sent the wrong model. I ignored it and continued on and I contacted sprint again yeserday to see abojt having my SIM card unlocked so I could transfer out to another provider. This agent mentioned the Airave again and told me the problem is I received the wrong model and that she would send me the correct one. So I decided to give one final shot. They have a return box in the mail and a different model I suppose. So I’m waiting on that but in the meantime, I webt to the airwave address checker and it tells me my address is not serviceable either. 
so is this sorint just stalling me from leaving or is this a reasonable explanation?

does anyone else have trouble with their airave or experience with it?

Any help would be great. Thanks!!

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Employee

Good morning.That does sound odd. Let me look into that for you. I'll need to access the account. My name is Juan and I'm with the Sprint social care department. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat