cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there tower issues in Paige Tx We are 4 miles by air from tower and signal is poor.

Journeyman

Are there tower issues in Paige Tx We are 4 miles by air from tower and signal is poor.

We are only 4 miles from tower. Service is comstantly poor and random. We cannot user service most of the time. Constantly poor signal since Dec 2018. 

21 REPLIES 21
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Are there tower issues in Paige Tx We are 4 miles by air from tower and signal is poor.

Oh wow that's not good at all. Let me look into this for you. What is the zip code and the cross streets for that area?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Are there tower issues in Paige Tx We are 4 miles by air from tower and signal is poor.

Thankyou. the zip code is 78659. We are on Stockade Ranch Rd and Roberts Lane. We are desperate for coverage we need it for business. 

Journeyman

We are at the corner of Roberts Ln and Stockade Ranch Rd. Thankyou. Zip Code 78659 Paige Texas

Not a problem give me a few to research this.

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.

All towers look good in that area, and are providing good service at this current time. you may want to Reset network settings and restart the phone.

Journeyman

I havecrestarted my phone DAILY. We reported issue like this over the 5 years we have neen here. We have been told we needed new phones so we got the latest phones. Then they said we need to use wifi calling thru satellite. sometimes we have good coverage but 90 percent of the time we do not. Is Air Rave abailable for us

Wow you have been through a lot. Does this happen when you are in the home or outside?

Journeyman

It happens inside and outside. I have an omder wildin booster for my one work desk. But i am assuming it is no linger string enough. It used to be but i also used to be able to het decent signsl without a booster. The issues began May 2017...It is spotty and unreliable. Being so close to a tower we expected better signal

Have any new structures been built around that area or is the building a non-wood structure? 

Journeyman

No everything is the same andcit is a wood framed house. The signal outside is poor as well. this is a ranch and our house is on the highest point of the property and the road. The elevation is about 580 feet. I assume we are just in a dead xone and a high end booster is our only option. Is that true

It maybe true in this case.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat