cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there tower issues in Paige Tx We are 4 miles by air from tower and signal is poor.

Journeyman

Re: Are there tower issues in Paige Tx We are 4 miles by air from tower and signal is poor.

Does sprint have a device for checking signal strength in an area

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Are there tower issues in Paige Tx We are 4 miles by air from tower and signal is poor.

Sadly we do not.

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

What is sad is that we cannot use our expensive service with no explanation as to why the signal constantly is inconsistent. Nothing has changed in the area but the service is poor when at one time it was good. In 2017 they tomd us they had a had a bad antenna and fixed it. After they originally said everything in the area was good. That fixed it for a while

I understand the frustration. Maybe a MagicBox would better assist you?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

what is a magic box

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/services/magic-box.html

Journeyman

Ok so is this provided or do purchase? Does it work in my area

THANKYOU SO FAR!!!

Well send me a PM and we can get one to you free of charge.

Journeyman

Thanyou. I sent address in PM

Thanks I'll message you there!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat