cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Phone Coverage

Go to solution
Journeyman

Cell Phone Coverage

I am currently spending a lot of time at my dad's home on Glenbrook Blvd., Euclid, Ohio 44117.  He does not have a modem, so I am at the mercy of a cell signal. When I've visited in the past, the coverage was fair to poor. But, now I am not getting any cell signal.  My mother just passed away and I have so many things that require access to my email, use of the phone, getting phone numbers, etc., but I can't do any of these things. Messages  are not reliable, either.  I purchased an iPhone SE last year. It is running with iOS 12.3. What happened?

5 REPLIES 5
GrandMaster

Re: Cell Phone Coverage

does your dad also by chance have Sprint?

and he does not have wifi correct?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

No. He has a Jitterbug cell phone, that is only used for calling. It works fine. No internet access at all. I have to travel out of his neighborhood to get a cell signal.

Hi Jeanne. We'll want to take a look at the area and see what's going on, but first you can run a few quick steps to update your profile and network settings by dialing ##873283# and then dialing ##25327#. Let us know if that helps anything, and if not, drop your dad's cross-streets and zip code to me in a PM and we'll take a closer look at the area to check in on the network. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Sprint coverage in Southern New Jersey is horrible. My contracts are up soon and I can't wait to leave. I have unlimited everything however on one line there is no more data roaming due to their poor network. Also calls are going right to voice mail. need out now

GrandMaster

are all the devices near each other or different cities/states?

and by chance did you create a thread about this so an agent can assist? this one was created for an issue in Ohio..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat