cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Tower Outage 37030

Journeyman

Cell Tower Outage 37030

The cell tower used while I am at home has been down for over a week. Since we live in a rural location, WiFi is limited to satellite and usage there is limited and expensive. This forces me to use roaming data while at home. When the tower is working, I rarely use roaming, however, with the tower down I use my roaming allowance within a couple of days. Why should I be forced to use up my roaming allowance when it is Sprint's fault I am using it at all? Why is a tower down for so long? Has Sprint's contract with the tower provider expired and they are negotiating for a new contract or better price? Why am I lied to by Sprint and always told the tower will be back up "by this evening " only to be disappointed when it isn't? Why am I paying for service I am not receiving? I now own an expensive paperweight. 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Cell Tower Outage 37030

I'm happy to look at the tower for you. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat