cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell and Data (LTE) Not Working Since Merger

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cell and Data (LTE) Not Working Since Merger

For a few weeks now since the merger, my data and cell connectivity is useless, especially at my home. Can't connect to LTE at all, unlike before when I normally had full bars of it at home that worked flawlessly. Can hardly use 3G, and if I can get it, it's only one or two bars that don't work at all, and in some places, I have no connection whatsoever and it keeps me from making/receiving calls and sending texts. I had this same problem when I went into town, but I stopped by a Sprint store, and they fixed that issue, but it didn't fix the one at home. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, and haven't experienced this until recently, and I can't change services because I still have two months on my contract. But I'll probably be doing that in two months if this issue isn't fixed. I also have a cell tower right next to my home, so this isn't a problem on my end anymore. I've done almost every troubleshooting step I could find, and even visited a Sprint store.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! Connection problems can really be a hassle, I understand. I'd like to take a look myself and figure this out. Do you have the latest software version and can you verify if VoLTE is enabled? (Settings > Connections Mobile Networks/Voice Networks)

Highlighted
GrandMaster

also post your zip code and closest cross streets so one of the agents can check for possible network issues just in case.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Yes, but please provide the location information in private for security reasons. 

Highlighted

VoLTE is already enabled, and my phone is updated to the latest software version.

Highlighted

there are zero security reasons behind the zip code and cross streets... physical address or personal info yes..cross streets and zip code are neither of those..which has been the same method used in here for the last 10ish years and has yet to change.

this is done because anyone hopping onto this site and typing in their zip code looking for issues will end up with these threads making things easier to locate issues and not chase numerous threads about the same exact area. if these are only sent via pm then this no longer works creating even more work for you guys/gals.

@Sprint_Ayana wrote:

Yes, but please provide the location information in private for security reasons. 

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been having the same issues since the merger they made a horrible choice. 

Highlighted

Lets get this fixed. Before I take a look at the coverage in your location, can you provide me with the make and model of your device? Also, what services are affected exactly? Can you give me more details on your exact issue? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint, to fix this problem turn on the 2.5Ghz Band 41 again.

Highlighted

Hi! Are you also having problems with data connection? Send some more details so we could work on it. 

Highlighted

What kind of information do you need?

Highlighted

What are you having issues with, voice or data? Also how long has this been happening? 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat