- iPhone 11
- recently updated software (13.6.1) and Carrier settings (Sprint 41.1)
- LTE and VoLTE are "ON"
1) Since Sunday (8/16/2020), my LTE Data has been NOTICEABLY slower than land-based dial-up Internet.
2) Anything beyond simple, majority-text-based pages is too much for my Data to handle.
3) Streaming my iTunes library uninterrupted has even become a chore.
4) My Maps app cannot even load at reasonable speeds - if at all.
5) Calls are uninterrupted. This is simply a Data issue.
6) This effects all four of my Family Plan's lines.
7) My bill is paid in full.
What is going on?
Is this a T-mobile merger issue?
Is there a larger problem than "tower service" in my area?
Please be honest.
I have enjoyed my YEARS with Sprint and would hate to take my money elsewhere.
Hi! Since your device is updated, settings are good and the problem started recently, it could be a tower issue. I understand how upset we can get about slow connection, so let's try some stuff. Before I review the area, please update your device PRL by dialing ##873283# > Call > OK > OK, then restart the phone.
Yeah it's a larger issue than just your local towers. It almost always is. There's usually nothing wrong with your towers, it's just an excuse. Is it a merger issue? Yeah and no. With the merger things have definitely gotten worse.