cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage Request for Coverage in Leacock Township, Lancaster County

Journeyman

Coverage Request for Coverage in Leacock Township, Lancaster County

I am very thankful for a large coverage hole that was recently filled in Leola Pennsylvania.

I have however been dropping calls and losing data in Leacock Township at the intersection of

Ridge Rd & N New Holland Rd Leacock Township, PA 17529 while traveling N New Holland Rd.

It is not a great cell coverage area but the low coverage area is a bit longer for Sprint than for the other Carriers extending south of Route 340.

https://goo.gl/maps/7wS88q6iQXNq2BSCA

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Coverage Request for Coverage in Leacock Township, Lancaster County

Howdy tekfranzi.  I looked into this area and I'm seeing that there was a tower recently worked on. After towers are worked on it's best to complete an network reset. Have you completed this reset recently? What type of phone do you have? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I am using an iPhone Xs Max. I would have reset my entire iPhone about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for all the info. The alert was closed recently. Let's give the network reset a try, and let me know if service improves. For an Apple device, please follow the steps below: 
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General.
3. Scroll up and tap Reset.
4. Change to Reset Network Setting

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Sure, I will do that.

Alrighty. Let me know if service improves. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

I checked today and the service in the area remains the same. Could this low coverage area be submitted to the appropriate team as a trouble ticket? 

There aren't any Sprint Towers in the immediate vicinity from my research. They border the outskirts of the bad area but it leaves an uncovered area in the middle.

Otherwise we are very happy with Sprint and some of the network upgrades done in other parts of Lancaster County. Happy to be a Sprint customer.

Highlighted

I sure can. That was the next step if the reset doesn't work. I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info so I can report the issue. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat