cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA IS SLOW

Highlighted
Journeyman

DATA IS SLOW

It's been a year now data is slow cant even make calls with out dropping cant even get on YouTube takes 30min of buffering for a 5min video tried to get a magic box and the guy says theres a big X in my area which is crazy cause I live in town and the tower .5 miles away and I bought the phone at a sprint store only 10 miles away from me and they told me to restart it,call the # number to reset the settings take the sim card out this has been really frustrating I'm only sticking with sprint just hoping it'll get better someday or when t mobile buys u guys out cause I hate switching carriers all the time I've been a customer for almost 7 years and pay a lot of money for a non reliable service almost 400 bucks a month for 4 lines is there anyone that can help me resolve this issue I would really appreciate it and if anyone having similar issues and here's my address and nearest cross street 3800 w. Perugia st 83642 meridian idaho

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: DATA IS SLOW

Hi there! I can understand your frustration and will be happy to help you resolve this. I was able to take a look at the area, based on the address you've provided, and there's not reported service alerts for the moment. I'll need to confirm if you have performed any troubleshooting steps to the device, also the make/model, if it happens in one or multiple locations, so we can go from there. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat