cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Connection Issue: Searching For Service

Journeyman

Re: Data Connection Issue: Searching For Service

Just yesterday. Everytime I chat with an agent that's the first thing. When I restart it keeps me offline and they're gone by the time the device allows me back. I've noticed it happens more whenever I'm near my wife's device, Same phone which is the galaxy note 9. Apps and internet say I'm offline, I don't have wifi as I pay 300+ on a phone bill that I should have excellent mobile service, have consistently in the past but since an update about 30 days ago it barely stays connected. The only fix I have is to constantly restart the device and that's a extremely temporary. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

What software version is on your phone right now?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Not sure how old this post is but my family has 4 iPhone 8 plus's and have consistently had the exact same issue since switching over to sprint with no resolution.  Have done everything else has done and the phones still lose connection and can't text, call, and lose connection at least 50% of the time regardless of where we are located.

GrandMaster

you'll want to start with a location so the agents can look at the towers and work their way out from there.

zip code and closest cross streets so you are not tossing out a physical address...

also include if this only happens at certain locations or everywhere you guys go. do they all see the same results in the same places or do the results vary?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thank you, I didn't list that as this has been issue whether were in IN, TN, KY, FL, etc and those tests have been run to no avail to tell me the towers are working fine.  But here it goes, zip code 46037 or 46060 or 47302.  Makes no difference what zip were in unfortunately.

We originally thought it was the phones but they have ruled that out, so has to be the service.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

if it were the network though it wouldnt follow you into another state though. heck it wouldnt follow you into the next town since it would be a completely different tower.

the agent can use the info you gave above to help look into this for you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thank you I greatly appreciate it.

I've become beyond aggravated by it as well as my family members have to.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat