cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Connection Issue: Searching For Service

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Data Connection Issue: Searching For Service

It can come down to a variety of things including coverage in the various areas you are at, what the landscape of that area looks like (lots of trees, buildings, etc), if the device has been refreshed recently, and so on.

When you lose signal, is it temporary and pop back up or is it a permanent loss? If it's a permanent loss, there is a way to report the issue in the My Sprint app that would allow you to quickly and easily submit a ticket to our teams to check on the towers in the area. 

As far as any known issues with iPhone 8 or a particular version of the OS, there are no known issues about data loss at this time.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Ok. It’s not permanent but it is frequent. I’ll keep my out for reported bugs

Journeyman

Three times this morning.  7-745. Central time. 74012

Was this all in the same location? Can you give me cross-streets? If you aren't comfortable sharing that here, shoot me a PM.

Journeyman

Different location I’ve been in.  74012 i believe  broken arrow.  Kenosha and Lynn lane 

The closest tower to that intersection is experiencing slow data or the inability to access data in that area which has an open ticket with technicians actively working on the issue.

Journeyman

Note 9

Zip:  60426

Journeyman

It just happened again today so I had to re-provision the network again!!!!!  I have the Note 9.  My zip-code is 60426.  My nearest cross street is Sibley Boulevard.  

Hi Deb, I'm not showing any tower issues in that general area or with network coverage. Does this regularly happen in this area or is this a one-off occurrence? Did refreshing your network settings help out? 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat