cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Connection Issue: Searching For Service

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Data Connection Issue: Searching For Service

When is the last time you updated the data profile? 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I just did that, after your suggestion.  I will see if it helps.  Thanks.

Journeyman

Updating the data profile did not help.

Ok. try the data profile update again. Then as soon as it's done, reset the network settings. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

OK, I did that.  l"ll see how it goes for the next few days.  Thanks.

Alright. We'll be here if you need more assistance.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

How do I update the data profile?
Journeyman

Journeyman

I know this is from an old post, but I have experienced the same issue for over a year and a half.  I've been told towers were being build since 3 years prior to that and that didn't help either.  I think it's just Sprints network.  I was also told to do all of the "troubleshooting" mentioned on this thread like a full reset, putting that long code in, etc and nothing has helped.  The only way I have been able to use my phone at home is if I connect to my cable wi-fi.    As I sit here now my phone has all of the bars with 3G listed (I have LTE as well) but of course, it still says I have a bad internet connection if I try to search for anything.  I think the only thing that will help is switching providers at this point. 

Community Manager

PM me your address and let me check the area.  

@nikkimovado wrote:

I know this is from an old post, but I have experienced the same issue for over a year and a half.  I've been told towers were being build since 3 years prior to that and that didn't help either.  I think it's just Sprints network.  I was also told to do all of the "troubleshooting" mentioned on this thread like a full reset, putting that long code in, etc and nothing has helped.  The only way I have been able to use my phone at home is if I connect to my cable wi-fi.    As I sit here now my phone has all of the bars with 3G listed (I have LTE as well) but of course, it still says I have a bad internet connection if I try to search for anything.  I think the only thing that will help is switching providers at this point. 

Journeyman

I am experiencing the exact same issue, and either we had the exact same agents or their responses are heavily scripted. I am extremely dissatisfied with sprint and the handling of their customer concerns. It's not the device I've looked all over for device issues matching and notheing but I mention sprint connection issues and I'm reliving the past month from your post. I'm in Charleston, WV zip 25387. Completely different areas and the exact same issue. I honestly feel I shouldn't have to pay more than a fraction of my bill since all I really have is a paperweight that lights up. 

@Jleew0115, ok let's look at your phone and service. What phone do you have? What error or what do you see when you open a web page?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat