cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Speeds - What are you getting?

Journeyman

Data Speeds - What are you getting?

I live a mile outside a small town in the DFW area. Sitting in my living room I just got a download speed of 124mbs, 6.35 up and 31 ping. In town I have gotten as high as 292mbs dl, 8.57 up with 17 ping.  Anybody getting similar results?  Btw, I am on a galaxy s9+, and yes, I was on LTE, not wifi. I'm lucky to get 15mbs on my wifi. 

2 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Data Speeds - What are you getting?

i have a tower about a quarter mile away from me...im sitting inside of a warehouse surrounded by just about everything you can think of that would disrupt signal and just tested at

38ms ping

46.2Mbps down

2.96Mbps up.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Data Speeds - What are you getting?

@TEACH3215  what you are seeing is the precursor of 5G.  We are deploying fiercely in 6 markets and Dallas is one of them.  Check it out...Sprint Unveils Six 5G-Ready Cities; Significant Milestone Toward Launching First 5G Mobile Network i...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat