cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data issues

Journeyman

Data issues

I have contacted Sprint Support through email multiple times and never have received a reply. When I speak with them on the phone they always say will get back with me. I have had data issues since September of 2019 when I moved into my new address. Data is miserably slow when connected but more often then not I do not get a solid connection at all. I have requested the sprint magic box and have been told I do not qualify. This has been 5 months where I can barely use my phone at home. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Data issues

I can understand how important is, to have your service working as expected all the time. I'd like to help you resolve this. Couple of questions, is it happening in one more multiple locations? Provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of the area where it happens the most, let me know the make/model of your phone and if any other Sprint users around of you, are experiencing the same issues with the service. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

For the most part it's my current location. I have small issues here and there but nothing as impeding as my home. The zip code is 29906 cross stress are Broad River Blvd and Donaldson Camp road. Anyone who has sprint that visits my house have the same issues. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone is a galaxy S10

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

While at home service is usually not a problem, there are some factors that may impact the service. These include the size of the house or building, the location within the building such as elevators, basements, hospitals, and parking structures, building materials, hills and mountains in the area, and the number of trees around the location. This is the reason Sprint has worked on the magic box, but based on your location, I can see as you were told, you do not qualify. I'd like to ask, have you tried to use the roaming service at home? If so, is there any changes? 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have tried data roaming. It does not help and is just as bad of service except the added charges at the end of the bill make it worse.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Understood! I'd need to access the account to continue assisting you. Send me a private message with the account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Just click on my name and select: "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat