cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic roaming

Highlighted
Journeyman

Domestic roaming

For the last week all 4 phones on my account have been roaming, and will not come off of it. I can not get a LTE signal. I am a DAS technician and deal with the Sprint network along with all the others. I have called tech support with no help, other than I wont be charged for roaming. I live in Burton, MI. My zip is 48519. This is new and LTE was fine a week or so ago. I need my phone for work, and have to be able to use the network....help!

10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Re: Domestic roaming

Hey @JAREDANDLISAFIS. Let me see if I can get you back up and running. What kind of phone do you have?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Note 8. I just took my Anritsu outside and checked signal up and down my street, and was seeing signal strength in the mid -80's. Not the greatest, but still good enough for LTE signal. RSSNR was 0 dBM

Wizard

Have you tried resetting the network settings, or updating the data profile at all?

Don't worry, be happy!
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Yes. Did all the usual stuff when I called customer care.

Wizard

Okay. Let me look into this a little further. Private message me with your name, phone number, and 6-10 digit pin.

Don't worry, be happy!
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

How?
Journeyman

How do I PM you?

Wizard

I can PM you instead.

Don't worry, be happy!
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Ok. Do that

GrandMaster

the agent is already sending you a pm. but if you need to send someone a pm (private message) in here you click on their name or avatar..once in their profile top right ish of the page will be the option to send them the pm. just make sure you have a subject in there or it will cancel itself out and not send.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat