cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls, Exclamation Mark Next to Signal Bars

Journeyman

Dropped Calls, Exclamation Mark Next to Signal Bars

Hello,

My two lines located located in Puerto Rico one mostly in 00727 and one in 00777 still have signal problems, dropped calls and little to no 4G LTE. This just got worse post hurricane Maria. I've called, chat, restart, PRL, Updates and everything else on my side in order to report these problems and what I get is towers outages, engineers aware and working on it, etc. but is not enough.

I was browsing over the website and I saw the Sprint Magic Box which seems like a temporary solutions and don't require Internet compared to the Airave.

I need assistance to get this figure out please.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Dropped Calls, Exclamation Mark Next to Signal Bars

There are still a couple of towers that are impaired in those areas. As you are aware, they are being worked on and will be back up and running as quickly as possible. The Magic Box will assist with data only. It is out of stock at this time.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Alright.

I will be calling customer service to get a credit for those two lines. Can you tell since when those towers have outage from both zipcodes? Is there any other information I need from you guys in order for me to make the call?
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

The agents over the phone can look up the same information that I have. I can report it for you, they can also. We typically would wait until your service is working again, before crediting. This is to ensure we are getting you covered for the whole time it was out. But you may feel free to call them and make the report and ask for the credit.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat