cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full bars, no connection

Journeyman

Full bars, no connection

I'd sure love an explanation for this.  Full LTE connection and I'm offline?  This has been happening everywhere, where I had no problems with my old S8.  Brand new S10+, I've reset the PRL, reset my network services, everythingScreenshot_20190311-191015_Chrome.jpg

11 REPLIES 11
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Full bars, no connection

Did you do the latest software update? There are some known bugs here that are being worked out on this new phone. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Yes, an update ran the night I got the phone.

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue. Had the phone one week and it's killing me. It's so bad if I step inside my job I lose connection (standing right at the door)

Journeyman

I will say things seem a little better today.  Not sure what if anything changed.

Samsung is working to get all of the kinks worked out and get your phone working like it should.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Over a week later and the issues are still ongoing.  Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it's slow, sometimes it's non-existent.  I've done the profile update and device reset multiple times.

I understand your frustration. If you turn on airplane mode for a minute and then turn it back off, do you have a connection again? This may be a quicker fix than having to update the data profile.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Still happening two weeks out.  All suggested fixes have been tried.  At work I could stream music all day on my S8, but I get maybe ten minutes on the S10 before I lose the signal.

Howdy Areffd. I'll be more than happy to assist. I sent you a PM to gather some info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Same exact problem.  All my other Galaxy phones worked fine.  I get the S10+ and it is now basically useless.  I opened a thread on here over 2 weeks ago, and still nothing has been solved.  If I am not on Wifi my phone is useless.  The only time it will work is putting it in airplane mode, then switching back, and it will work for a few mins and then back to nothing, even if it says full signal.  They keep telling me to do the same turn off the phone, turn it back on, update profile/prl, did you do the update, key in the reset ## number.  Nothing works.  Nothing is fixed.  Over 2 weeks later and no resolution.  I have read many other Sprint people with the same problem with the new S10 or S10+, and everyone is still having the same problem and Sprint acts like they have no idea whats going on or how to fix it.

GrandMaster

that would be because Samsung is the one currently working on said fix for it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat