cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20+ Slow Data on 5G & LTE

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S20+ Slow Data on 5G & LTE

Hello. I've gone through the troubleshooting steps of resetting my network connection (##72786#) and switching from 5G to LTE. I get an initial jump to about 20 MBS, but then it slows to < 2 MBS after a few minutes.

Zip code is 46239.

Crossroads are Thomson Rd & Franklin Rd.

20200510_204149.jpg

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Galaxy S20+ Slow Data on 5G & LTE

Hey, there! I'm sure if you're still encountering service issues, however, if you are please send me a private message. I'll like to get this matter rectified as soon as possible, having service issues is never fun. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

You can also try this solution here and let us know if it helps; Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G, Ultra 5G - Slow data . 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, but as I said in my post it's the same for both settings (5G and LTE).

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Is your device updated to the latest software version? I'm about to shoot you a private message to take a look at your account. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issues with my 5G and LTE on my s20 +5G, were you able to get it resolved? For me the 5G ping is high, 1-3mb download and sometimes the upload has no connection causing data transfer to fail. LTE Is spotty and very slow 1-3mb up/down it works though. My last phone had no issues with LTE and I would get better speeds it was a s10 5G.

I live at this zip code in oklahoma: 74066

Jason

Highlighted
Journeyman

Negative. No resolution. Still slow as ever.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! I saw that your problem was reported the last time you connected. For further assistance, send a private message. . 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, but I've given up on Sprint. I've spent too many hours on the phone going over steps that don't resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Have you spoken to our Tech Support department or visited a Repair store and allowed a Technician to physically examine the device? 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat