Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra getting sub 1mbs data speeds for several weeks

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S20 Ultra getting sub 1mbs data speeds for several weeks

I have two lines both Samsung Galaxy S10 Ultra.  Both getting incredibly slow speeds.  At some times I can't even load speedtest.net.  Other times I get 0.12 up to about 1.2mps.  Both lines are on the 100Gig Hotspot a.k.a. your most expensive plan.  I have tried chat support for hours and the furthest I've gotten was "Well that's all we can do."  I mean.. seriously?  All we have done is re-registered the phones as well as PRL/Profile updates and rebooting.  We've also confirmed I'm set to 4G/LTE setting.

Please..... please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Wow Em_Will_I_Am I've spent so many countless hours trying to get this resolved and you knocked it out of the park.  Thanks so much for your help!

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Just to confirm, do you have the Samsung Galaxy S10 or the S20 Ultra? 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Can you also confirm whether you're a Sprint postpaid or Boost mobile customer? 

Highlighted

They are both Galaxy S10 Ultra.  I'm not a Boost customer.  I'm a regular 7+ year customer.

Highlighted

Sorry, they are S20 Ultra.  I have corrected the subject line as well.

Highlighted

How long have you been having the issue? Also, is the problem only with data service? Let me know!

Highlighted

It has been about three weeks.  It is specifically only with data speeds.  I work from home so I can/have only tested in my area.  It is occurring to both phones.  Previously I have good data speeds.

Highlighted

Let me check out the coverage in the area. What's your nearest cross street and ZIP code? 

Highlighted

Whitepond Rd and Carpenter Rd 01331

Highlighted

You are in good coverage and your nearest tower is performing as expected. I know you said you already performed a PRL update but I'd like to do further troubleshooting. I'll be sending you a private message to continue assisting you. 

Highlighted

Hi.  I'm still not getting that tech support call.  Can someone please escalate?

Highlighted

Hey, I saw that you said they'd be calling you back. Did they give you a time-frame? 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat