cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting charged for returned phones, on hold for hours no help given

Highlighted
Journeyman

Getting charged for returned phones, on hold for hours no help given

I am desperate for help. I returned two iphones as agreed and am being charged $169 a piece for them because when the phones were finally processed by Sprint they were no longer charged and was told Sprint does not have charging cables to check them. I have asked to speak to a supervisor, and put on hold for 1 hour each time with no answer.  I can't seem to get any help from Sprint.  I would like the phones back if I am going to have to pay for them since the payout amount was less than $169.  Really, I fulfilled my obligation, so they should fill theirs! I am so disappointed that they would do this to me after 2 years of paying my bills on time. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hey there. I saw your other thread and commented in it that I'll be sending you a PM so that we can get additional info and chat further. Keep an eye on your inbox here for a message from me soon.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat