Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access sprint website from Europe

Highlighted
Journeyman

I cannot access sprint website from Europe

Hi,

I want to register a new device and I want to have my international roaming enabled, however when I try to access my sprint from my phone or my computer, it denies me an access to the website. I want to talk to the representative via chat, but I cannot, since I cannot even access my account. I am already paying for the new device and would like to start using it, but I can't until I register it. It won't let me register it unless I am on sprint network, and I don't know why is this happening. Two years ago I had service everywhere here in Europe. 

I read a couple of comments about changing some VPN, but I don't have any I could change it to. How do I access the website and my account? Please help!

Thank you,

Petra

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

it might be restricted by the country itself. not unheard of

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat