cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with my network issues.

Journeyman

I need help with my network issues.

I wrote a lengthy post a few hours ago outlining my issues, but it looks like it was deleted. Will someone please reach out to me so we can work towards a solution?

I have been a customer for 5+ years. We are now entering the third month in a row of me paying full price for a service that is not delivering as you advertise. Every time I try to call technical support about my open ticket I have an absurdly long wait. Today I reached 35 minutes of wait time before I had to hang up. I have chatted with an online rep twice now and they scheduled a time when Sprint would call me, and both times I never received a call. Today I outlined my issues here in this community, and apparently someone saw fit to delete my post without giving me an explanation, so here we are. What do I need to do? I am very disappointed and, to be honest, a bit shocked by how the process has gone thus far. Please let me know what I need to do.

7 REPLIES 7
GrandMaster

Re: I need help with my network issues.

-threads dont get deleted without a notification as to why in here..moved perhaps but not deleted. if you didnt fill it completely out or missed a key part when you tried to post it, it would end up canceling itself though..not unheard of.

the agents in here will need to know a few things in order to try to assist..starting with

-what issue are you having?

-what phone do you have?

-is the issue affecting anyone else with a Sprint phone?

-what all troubleshooting have you attempted so far?

-is this location based? as in it improves once you leave a certain area or areas?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I have located your original post. Since you have been in the same location for a 2 years, have there been any changes to the environment around your home? Any trees that are taller than they used to be? Have you changed the siding on your home? Are there any new tall buildings around your neighborhood? Do you have a ticket number?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Thank you for responding. There have not been any changes to the environment or to my house. I'm sure some of the trees are taller, but nothing has changed significantly. And again, it's not just related to my house. I notice this drop once I get about half a mile from my house.

I've not sure if I have a unique ticket number, but I'm happy to share my information if you're able to look into it and help.

Yes, I'll look it up for you. I'm sending you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Sounds great. I'll look forward to your private message.

Journeyman

Hey Red, were you going to send me a private message?

Well, I sent it about 1 minute after the public message. Not too sure why it didn't come through. I'm going to send it again, right now. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat