Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone xs max service is bad

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone xs max service is bad

Sprint network upgrade 35.0 is bad i hardly get any signal where im located and calls drop.are you guys upgrading your towers in my area.i live in el centro ca 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

1. Tap Phone.
  2. Dial ##873283# then tap Call.
  3. When Starting Service Update displays, tap OK.
  4. When Service Update Completed displays, tap OK.

To ensure I'm looking at the towers that you're actively using, I'll need your phone number. Please send it to me in a private message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

My city is el centro ca zip code 92243 st 8 and 9 st
Highlighted

Upgrades are happening everywhere. I recommend updating the data profile of your phone. Do you need the steps for the profile update on the iPhone XS Max?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Highlighted

Yes. And also i would like to know about my closes towers are they up to date or they are still pending upgrades ?
Highlighted

1. Tap Phone.
  2. Dial ##873283# then tap Call.
  3. When Starting Service Update displays, tap OK.
  4. When Service Update Completed displays, tap OK.

To ensure I'm looking at the towers that you're actively using, I'll need your phone number. Please send it to me in a private message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

My service is bad too always have been. I thought switching I phones would help. Nope! I press ##873283# so much I know it by heart. Sprint has HORRIBLE service in Memphis I only get good service out of town. Really weird 

I have to make sure I pay for WiFi to be able to use my phone at home. Creating another bill 

Highlighted

Hey Rwill80! Can you send me a Private Message? I want to take a look at this for you. 

I’ve been through this too the private chats and even a phone replacement.  I am using this forum to  let sprint know that their service is not really good. And also for us customers that are always facing the same issues. Look into the service  instead of trying to make jokes about tacos and hotdogs. Ha ha not funny when I spend money unnecessarily with you all monthly 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here! Totally frustrated
Highlighted

I’m having the same issue with my iPhone XS Max, horrible service no matter where I am, either home work city. Based on the map and convo with representative and chat, I should excellent service. 

Highlighted

Not here to keep Sprint side, but iPhone xs has a known issue with reception.
What model do you have.
Go to Settings and tap on About.
Now tap on the Model number, and you will see your iPhone Xs model
Not much you can do but what might help is to make sure your WiFi assist is off and do a network settings restore.
one of my iPhones have this issue and it does not help that Apple has programed the phone to always keep both WiFi and SIM network cards active at all times.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat