cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irving, TX 75063 Tower Issue

Journeyman

Irving, TX 75063 Tower Issue

No Data or LTE coverage for almost a week near Irving/Coppell border.

Intersection is Freeport/Regent.

Must disable LTE for any data to work...

Phone is fine in other areas...

Tower/Capacity issues in this area in the past...

27 REPLIES 27
Wizard

Re: Irving, TX 75063 Tower Issue

Good afternoon. There is an open network ticket in the area and the techs are working quickly as possible to get it fixed. Once the ticket is closed you can get a credit for the services that you weren't able to use during that time. 

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Is this ticket still open?  Still having service issues in this area...

Wizard

Good afternoon. I just checked the map and there are no open tickets at this time.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Sprint 11152018.jpg

Because speeds like this clearly indicate the problem is solved... 

Wizard

Hey. I've reported the issues, but there's nothing further that we can do. 

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

02122019 Speedtest.jpg

Tower Issues Again? No LTE Service? Magic Box unable to connect to network...

Same Location as earlier in this thread...

Hey Scatmanjack! It looks like there is another issue with that tower dating back to 1/30/19 that would cause issues with 3G Data  We're aware of it and have a network ticket open on the outage. 

Coverage improved 100x 3 weeks ago... New Tower installed? Repairs made? 3 glorious weeks of the fast and reliable service I've been paying for since 1998...

And then Monday, 04/29, coverage/service has complete gone to the toilet again... Calls directly to voicemail, 1x Bar, no signal at all...

Really Sprint?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey jack. We can always check in on it for you and see what's going on. Drop us your cross-streets and zip and we can take a closer look. Feel free to PM me if you don't want that info out in the public space. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Location posted previously in this thread...

Regent Blvd/Freeport Parkway

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Always have to ask - thanks for confirming. There is an open alert in the area that is being worked on. Have you done any data profile or network resets? If not, what kind of phone do you have? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat