Did you mean: 

Irving, TX 75063 Tower Issue

Journeyman

Re: Irving, TX 75063 Tower Issue

Any Updates on Repairs?

Journeyman

Hey Jack,

I took a look at the area and it looks like that tower issue has been resolved. I do see an open alert, but that's about 5 miles away from you. Have you reset your network since the outage? 

Journeyman

yes, reset has been performed.   No Network Connection error across multiple apps.   Battery drains as it constantly looks for signal.   MagicBox providing no help...

Journeyman

Did we do a device refresh for you or did you do the ## number code reset?

Journeyman

5-7-a.png5-7-b.png

Journeyman

## Number Code Reset...

Have you done a reset on your magic box?

Journeyman

no service.jpg

Service is out again... 

No Data on Phone 3G or LTE

No Signal on Magic Box

Regent Blvd/Freeport Parkway

Hi scatmanjack! Oh no! Not again! Well thank you for reaching out to us here in Community. I will look into this area now and get right back with you shortly.

After reviewing the area, we don't show any reported service issues nor do we have any towers being worked on in that area. A few questions to better assist you:

• How recent did this start as in today or past few days?
  • When was the last time you power cycled both devices off and then back on?
  • Also, what type of phone do you have?
Journeyman

iPhone 6s

Both Devices powered off and rebooted earlier in week.

Service had been spotty earlier in week- most likely due to storms knocking power off in majority of city- but service basically stopped on Wednesday.

So just to clarify, that you are not able to make and receive calls nor data? I am assuming you are communicating either by WiFi or another device on another network?

Also, will you try power cycling both devices, turning them off then back on, letting them both sit for at least 2-5 minutes.

Then I wanted to do some more troubleshooting on your phone to try and reconnect with the Network to narrow down what exactly is going on with the coverage in your area.

Let me know when you are done.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat