cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is true as Sprint users we are screwed after merger.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It is true as Sprint users we are screwed after merger.

I can not use my phone as intended for the last two month. Where ever I had 4G LTE now I get 3G and no data. I used to get 4G LTE in my house but not anymore. Constant errors like "data tethering error" , lost data connection, dropped calls, text messages can not be sent and forget about photos I do not even try anymore. Calling tech support is no help. They reset everything they can and it does not help. I was told that they are working on tower in my area so I just have to wait. It was a month ago. As i see on this forum many people have the same problem. Sprint used to be good for me but now it is a lost cause. 

Galaxy note 10 plus

73 REPLIES 73
Highlighted

Is anyone else in your home or surrounding experiencing issues? 

S.R
Highlighted

This is the only phone I have. All I know that service in my area was acceptable and now it is not. I am also not sure if there could be a hardware problem. I started having problems with gps. For the past week waze and google maps were going in wrong direction. I had to restart phone for gps signal to be restored several times. 

Highlighted

I'd like to further look into this. I'll send you a private message. 

S.R
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same problem here. 4G where I previously had 3G, texts won't send or take a very long time to send, error codes, dropped calls, difficulty hearing others when talking. Unfortunately, our contract doesn't expire until early 2021, but when it does - we'll switch carriers if there's not a dramatic improvement.

Galaxy Note 10+

Several iPhones with same issues on account.

Highlighted

The only answer I got. They are doing maintenance on antennas in your area. Wait until fixed. I have been waiting for over 3 month.  

Highlighted

Are you currently having service issues?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes it is the same issue i was complaining about initially. And the same one i got answer from  Sprint_Shenelle two weeks ago. 

Screenshot_20200902-140557_One UI Home.jpg

Do you see that 3G. I used to have low strength LTE at least on the second floor of my house. Now I get two bar 3G and it is not only at my house. Tmobile/Sprint should be giving refunds to people who are in areas where "Antenna maintenance" is going on.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

We are going to continue via DM, look out for my message.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been having these same issues on my S10 for about two months now. I had a chat with Sprint tech support roughly two weeks ago. After all settings were reset and my phone restarted several times, I had LTE service for one week. I'm now back to 3G and constant data/voice/text issues. This happens everywhere I go. 

Has there been a solution to this problem?

Highlighted

Has this been happening in a specific area?

Highlighted

No, unfortunately. I live in NYC and travel regularly to Queens, Manhattan and the Bronx. I experience the same issues everywhere. 

Highlighted

Understood, when travelling the service does tend to drop as you're going from tower to tower. You said troubleshooting was done and the service remained the same?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat