cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is true as Sprint users we are screwed after merger.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It is true as Sprint users we are screwed after merger.

I can not use my phone as intended for the last two month. Where ever I had 4G LTE now I get 3G and no data. I used to get 4G LTE in my house but not anymore. Constant errors like "data tethering error" , lost data connection, dropped calls, text messages can not be sent and forget about photos I do not even try anymore. Calling tech support is no help. They reset everything they can and it does not help. I was told that they are working on tower in my area so I just have to wait. It was a month ago. As i see on this forum many people have the same problem. Sprint used to be good for me but now it is a lost cause. 

Galaxy note 10 plus

73 REPLIES 73
Highlighted

After troubleshooting, I had great service for a week. After that, it's been terrible again. The loss of phone signal happens wether I'm commuting or not. At work or at home I have problems sending or receiving texts. It's impossible to carry a conversation when the call is dropped every minute.

Highlighted

Once you visit our repair we should be able to work out the issues.

Highlighted
Journeyman

For the past 3-4 weeks my phone is roaming while in my home. I have dropped calls mm messages text take 3-5 minutes to send, text take about 2 minutes to send. I have had several friends and family tell me when calling they get a message stating that the wireless customer is unavailable. I don’t have a missed call from them. The phone is updated, I have VoLTE on.  I called customer service and they told me to reboot my phone. Less than 10 minutes later roaming appears again on the phone. I used to get 4G not anymore. 
Currently NOT happy with the service.

Highlighted

Hey! Lookout for a private message. I need some sensitive info that cannot be asked for publicly. 

Highlighted

That sounds highly optimistic, but I don't believe taking my phone in for "repairs" will solve the issue. Different people with different phones at different locations, all experiencing the same issues. This is more than a coincidence. 

Without WiFi my phone would be next to useless. This has been going on for months and we keep paying as if we were getting good service. I won't be a sprint customer for much longer if this continues.

Highlighted

Actually Will.I.Am is correct so not sure why the hate.  I have been working with him on this for months.  He didn't initiate the merger.  Fridays they seem to push TNA which is why you saw the issue return.  I can tell you on my Ultra 20 (I have 6) for a fact it is TNA.  It gets taken off it works great (Data).  It gets put back on Friday evening and my data drops to around .4 MPS.  What we need is to get someone to permanently remove TNA from our lines until they figure out a fix for it, which I think will only happen if they swap our Sprint phones with the T-Mobile phones.

Highlighted

I don't know what you're referring to. Of what I wrote, what do you consider "hate"? 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

im going out on a limb and guessing that the mass majority of you in here are running Samsung devices?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Seems that way, although one person said to have the same issues with several iphones as well.

Highlighted

theirs more than likely is network related..for yall that are running Samsung devices..you might read this over before jumping on the "merger is at fault" bandwagon.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/Stuck-in-3G-Samsung-A11-Note-10-Note-10-Note-8-Note...

this would have started rearing its head not long after the most recent update about a month ish ago give or take..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

That did the trick. Activated VoLTE and sure enough, I have LTE service again. We'll see how long it lasts.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

an update will be getting pushed to fix it from Sammy...when is anyones guess..but it had to be investigated and replicated before they could say anything..or give permission for anyone on the Sprint side to bring it up.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat