Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lied to swtich from Another carrier to Sprint for a Business Account

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Lied to swtich from Another carrier to Sprint for a Business Account

Hello,
This is my last effort to get things sorted with Sprint switch back to my old carrier. Back in November Store manager provide me information on 4 lines premium unlimited for the price of PLUS. After checking multiple times and writing each calculation down, I made the switch (I still have the hard copy that I was provided with my notes). I was told my monthly bill would be $195.00 give or take with $100.00 gift card for each line as this was a business account. I was also told that Sprint drive would be included in that price (Store manager and rep said the sprint drive was for free). I was also told, one of the lines would get 100 GB of hot spot and free Hulu account.
I feel cheated and lied to switch to Sprint after doing my due diligence on checking multiple times with the store manager on many occasions.

1. Never received $100.0 gift card per line
2. I had to go in 5 times each time spent 2 hours to sort the bill out and credit was provided. Saying the promotion code didn’t work and they are working on it to fix it.
3. Never received HULU account link.
4. Last week I went to sort my bill out and the NEW store manager said the plan I have with Sprint now would cost me around 270.00 a month which is almost $85 higher.
5. I am being charged for Sprint Drive which I didn’t even want in first place but the rep and Store manager said it was for free so suggested to take it.
6. I have contacted Sprint Business account rep multiple times but no progress.

I am hoping this brings me further progress!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Spur3190, I can see that you have been trough a lot. Let me connect you over one our Premier Care Department for assistance since you have a business account. Are you available for a call now? If so, please send me a private message with the best callback number. We want to help you get these issues resolved once and for all. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Spur3190, I can see that you have been trough a lot. Let me connect you over one our Premier Care Department for assistance since you have a business account. Are you available for a call now? If so, please send me a private message with the best callback number. We want to help you get these issues resolved once and for all. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi I was wondering if your issues ever got resolved and if so, what was the result?  I am thinking of switching to Sprint too and am also being lured to a business account which offers the discounts and I'm a little weary of it.  Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi there! Each individual experience is different. You should definitely give it a try to see how it goes. Keep in mind that for a limited time. we have a 30 days satisfaction guarantee, for you to be able to use our services.

Regarding the type of account, you should evaluate your needs and check the benefits that each one has.

If you would be interested, you can obtain information about the process through any of our stores. Click: https://sprint.co/2kfiWv6 to locate the one closest to you. Also, you can contact our Telesales department at: 800-777-4681. On the other hand, you can check the phones we have available through our Sprint web page> On the '' Buy section ''> Choose ''Devices '' section and you will see all the corresponding information, including its characteristics, prices, financing options and promotions.

Wait no more to join us. 🙂

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hello Patron

In store manager were never helpful but Sprint Customer service number was able to provide to accurate information and setttle my account, even though I had to loose my Sprint drive to get the Bill amount that I was promised, I found that resolution acceptable as I didnt want the sprint drive at first place. 

Sprint in general is cheaper than any other company. I would suggest to swtich but be informed about everything and call 1800 number to make sure what store manger says checks out with the 1-800 number. 

Highlighted

Thanks for the quick response.  I'm gonna head over today to get confirmation of the prices and the deal. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat