Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Sprint devices on T-Mobile expanded Coverage

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

List of Sprint devices on T-Mobile expanded Coverage

Is there a list of Sprint devices that are compatible with the T-Mobile expanded network? I plan to upgrade two of my 4 lines later this year. From what I have read I may have phones that are already compatible. I have the following:

LG Stylo 4, two Samsung Galaxy 10e devices and a Samsung Galaxy S7. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

• V40 ThinQ
  • Tribute Royal
  • Tribute Empire
  • G7 ThinQ
  • G8 ThinQ

View solution in original post

Highlighted

• GS8
  • GS8 Active
  • GS8 SE
  • GS8+
  • GS8+ SE
  • GS9
  • GS9 SE
  • GS9+
  • GS9+ SE
  • Note 9
  • Note 9 SE
  • GS10
  • GS10 SE
  • GS10e
  • GS10e SE
  • GS10+
  • GS10+ SE
  • A50
  • A50 SE
  • A10e
  • A10e SE
  • A20
  • A20 SE
  • Note 10
  • Note 10+
  • Note 10 SE
  • Note 10+ SE
  • Z Flip
  • Z Flip OM

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! We're rolling out this benefit to some of our customers, but are working quickly to build the combined network that our customers deserve so everyone will have the best possible experience in the future. Some factors that determines who experience this first are type of device, software version and location. We have quite a few devices that has the T-Mobile Network Access, but the Galaxy S7 and LG Stylo 4 won't work. Remember, you may not be able to use a compatible device with T-Mobile's network if it was not rolled out to you based on location. It's something we're still working on. If you're looking forward to using 5G, I recommend getting the Galaxy S20 5G models. 

Highlighted

Thank you for the response. I am not necessarily interested in 5G. As it pertains to 4G am I understanding the Samsung Galaxy A10e is compatible then? What about the LG Stylo 6? What other Samsung devices are compatible?

Highlighted

Yes that's right. In the Galaxy A models, the following can get the enhanced coverage experience depending on the the other factors as well. If you have one of those, you'll be this first to know if you were chosen for access, as you'll be notified. 

• A50
  • A50 SE
  • A10e
  • A10e SE
  • A20
  • A20 SE
Highlighted

The Stylo 6 wont work either. 

Thanks again for the responses. If not too much trouble, what other devices besides the Samsung devices you listed are compatible? Are there any other LG devices that are compatible?

Highlighted

It isn't any trouble. Allow me a moment to provide you with the information requested. 

Highlighted

• V40 ThinQ
  • Tribute Royal
  • Tribute Empire
  • G7 ThinQ
  • G8 ThinQ

Highlighted

• GS8
  • GS8 Active
  • GS8 SE
  • GS8+
  • GS8+ SE
  • GS9
  • GS9 SE
  • GS9+
  • GS9+ SE
  • Note 9
  • Note 9 SE
  • GS10
  • GS10 SE
  • GS10e
  • GS10e SE
  • GS10+
  • GS10+ SE
  • A50
  • A50 SE
  • A10e
  • A10e SE
  • A20
  • A20 SE
  • Note 10
  • Note 10+
  • Note 10 SE
  • Note 10+ SE
  • Z Flip
  • Z Flip OM

Highlighted

lol yea get the $1500 S20 which I have four and now work like crap thanks to you sticking T-Mobile Network Access on my account.  Spend $1,500 for 1.5 MPS data speeds.

Brilliant.

Highlighted

Seems like something I need to look into. Can you send me a private message?

Highlighted

Danielle,

The last response from the individual regarding the issues with their $1500 S20 is not me. That is some one else responding. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat