cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little to no service in Kissimmee, FL

Journeyman

Little to no service in Kissimmee, FL

Switched to Sprint from T-Mobile recently. Since then I have experienced little to no service at all times (even though it says I have 2-4 bars on LTE). I have a tower right outside of my apartment. Even with T-Mobile's spotty service, it was still better than this with an iPhone 6s in a case at the same location. I live right by Disney World and travel out of the city frequently to Tampa, Melbourne (FL), and Miami; the service doesn't change. Zip code is 34747 in Kissimmee, FL or Lake Buena Vista, FL and I'm using an iPhone XS with no case. Please tell me this isn't how it is under this network. 

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Little to no service in Kissimmee, FL

Update: I just did a speed test and the first time it failed. Second time it showed 0.01 down and 0.3 then to 0.0 for up. I've been trying to listen to a podcast for the last 2 hrs but it won't DL. I did a reset on my phone. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

HI There,

I checked the towers in your area and I see that you do have a very close to one of our towers, however there is another tower that is close to you that is experiencing an issue and that may be the tower you are pulling from. Our technicians are aware and working on the outage. 

Journeyman

Hi!

Thanks for you response! The link you sent me was a 404 error page.

I am not sure what link you see, but I did not send one. 

Let's update your PRL and see if that helps get your speed up. 

Disconnect from wifi and follow these steps:

1. Tap Phone icon

2. Tap Key Pad if necessary

3.  Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon

4.  When Starting Service Update appears, tap OK

5.  When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK

Power off, WAIT 5 minutes and back on

Journeyman

It never said it was complete. Will it?

That happens occasionally, go ahead and power off to finish the update. 

Journeyman

That didn't change anything. I traveled to Melbourne, FL last night and was experiencing the same issues. I don't the a tower is it since Melbourne is much further. It's 32909. Back in 34747 and still having poor coverage. The speed test shows .63 up and .41 down (MBPS).

Howdy jls_audio. I'm not seeing anything going on with the towers, and the coverage in this area should be good. I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you, so I sent you a PM to gather a smidge more info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

Out of the towers I looked at only 1 has a few reports on it. I reported the issue you're having. I'd like to have you reset the network setting on your phone. I already refreshed your device. 

If not please follow the steps bellow: 
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General.
3. Scroll up and tap Reset.
4. Change to Reset Network Settings.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat