cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing service only in my apartment

Highlighted
Journeyman

Losing service only in my apartment

So, I've been having this issue for a while now and it's really causing issues. My service is normally fine everywhere else, but when I'm in my apartment I get 1 bar at most sometimes no internet at all. I keep having to reconnect for anything to load and it takes forever. Is there any way to fix this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Realystar - That sucks to have no service in your home. Is the service issue only with data? How is the Voice service?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Phone calls seem to be fine it's strictly internet 

Highlighted

Let me take a look at the area, provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

27609 at the crossroads of Lynn Rd. and Six Forks Rd.

Highlighted

I'm see two different locations based on that address and one has an outage with the 4G LTE and the other one doesn't. This is what we are going to do, send me your phone number in a private message so that way I can see the tower where your phone is connected and we can go from there. Click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat