Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone,

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lost phone,

Hi,

I would like a pause put on my sim card as I have lost my phone. I am not sure if I'll find it again, so would like a temporary hold put on it, in case I find it again. I would also like to find out whether the SIM has been used since I lost the phone.

Many thanks,

Nick,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! I can assist with flagging the device lost/stolen in the meanwhile. So look out for a private message because I'd need some sensitive info that cannot be asked for publicly. However, concerning if it has been used. You'd need to check that info yourself by logging in your online account. See steps below to view unbilled usage: 

1.From My Account dropdown in the right hand corner, select Check Usage.

2. Scroll down to the device/phone number you wish to see the unbilled usage for.

3.Select Show details for one of the following options: Talk, Text, Data

4. The Talk section will expand.

5. Under the device detail, select view call log.  NOTE: Detailed call logs are not available for Messaging or Data.

6. On the detailed Call Log screen, it will show the Date, Time and Minutes Used for each call logged.

7. You can select Download to save the Call Log.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat