Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magic Box battery does hold enough charge to to run the magic box.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Magic Box battery does hold enough charge to to run the magic box.

The other day, A transformer blew down the block from me. It took 4 hours to be repaired.

I tried to use the back up battery to run the magic box. And even though it had a full charge. The box said it had Insufficient charge to boot up the box. So, in the time of need. It did me absolutely no good.

I'm including photos of the battery that came with the magic box. From the posts I've read so far. My battery is very under powered. Is there anything that can be down about this by sprint.

Charles P. Lucas20200822_092100.jpg20200822_092201.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

One moment while I look into this. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I'm going to send you a private message. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat